Some rural properties have a special feeling about them, a feeling of relaxation, rest and genuine comfort. This country home in Tallong is a shining example.
Resting upon a tranquil 1.78 ha/4.4 acre parcel within the gated Tallong Park Estate, this rustic ranch-style residence unfolds over a spacious single level to reveal a family domain of rich appeal. Timber decks front and rear serve entertaining and retreat with equal balance, while multiple living areas are a perfect accompaniment to modern lifestyles. Merging blissful seclusion with momentary proximity to town amenities, the home presents complete with resident's exclusive access to the estate's tennis courts, heated indoor swimming pool, two lakes and 9-hole golf course with 18-hole tee off, plus the surrounding mountain bike trails and BBQ areas.
• North-east facing central living plus rumpus/fifth bed with, loft-style office to fourth bed
• Family spa bathroom, stylish kitchen reveals dishwasher and walk-in pantry
• Generous master bedroom boasts ensuite, twin built-in robes and deck access
• Outstanding bush outlooks throughout via floor-to-ceiling windows
• High vaulted ceilings and polished floorboards crafted from red cedar
• Gas central heating, Ultimate 500 wood-burning fireplace
• Split system air conditioning to main living areas and air conditioning to rumpus
• White timber venetian blinds and thermal drapes unite style and function
• Ideal opportunity to create your weekend escape or permanent family home
• Convenient access to Tallong train station, primary school and General Store
• Easy commute to Goulburn, Canberra and Sydney